Tuesday 27 December 2016

[COP3]Production time!

I tried using particle playground effect on the molecules so as to introduce an atmosphere stage. The random movement is difficult to get. I did a few tests on this scene including experimenting with colours and speed and gravity of the particles.

I do not like the blue background because it erase oxygen and the particles are not standing out. I like to change the background to a lighter colour .

I end up using orange because it makes the characters pop, also link the previous scene as well. I also blur the particle layer to focus on the main role, which fly across the screen with high speed. I do not know if another layer of particle is needed, I tried but the scene become too busy. However I still want more depth to it. Therefore I think blur solves this problem and I am happy with the result now.

No comments:

Post a Comment