Tuesday 27 December 2016

[COP3]feedback from Mike on essay

We handed in our essay to Turnitin last week and got some feedback from Mike today. I have about 5000 words now which is alright and still have quite a lot to mention.

The general feedback of the essay is good. Mike said I got some good points but most of the chapters need illustration to support and also some spelling mistakes. Since the essay is still in progress, I want to add in pictures afterwards and focus mainly on typing from now. I noticed that i would take quite a while to finish the whole essay and also needed to be proof read by someone as well. Mike also said I need to continue linking my questions to the examples and have to start writing the practical as soon as possible. I think I am on schedule and very up to date. I nearly finish my animation so I would be able to start the practical chapter before Christmas break. What I need to improve is probably the speed of writing which could be done by organising the chapter before typing because I do babble a lot once started. Also remember to link back to the questions I stated which could be achieved by sticking a memo note on my laptop!


No comments:

Post a Comment