Wednesday 11 January 2017

[COP3] Music



I found my background music from a website. It is oddly perfectly for my animation where paces change during scene changes. I know that it would be better if I collaborate with other music students for a perfectly designed background music but I am out of time and music is the minor factor in this case. I also use other sound effects on youtube sound library where they have various useful soundtrack that I could use, no need to mention the creators. Eventually I decided to use the Cosmo sound track because I love the beginning of the track which fits perfectly with the zoom in space scene in the animation. I did not test for more so next time I need to give out more time to search or collaborate for better music choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment