Sunday 8 January 2017

[COP3] 5/1/2017 final tutorial

I showed Mike the final animation and he was generally happy about that. He like the texture and the concept but not sure about a particular part of the animation which is the scene where the oxygen first went into the body. Mike pointed out that the spotlight was a bit point-less showing the moving teeth and tongue which are not really needed. So instead, he suggested me to make two cut shots to indicate how air could be taken in both through the nose and the mouth. I am willing to change to this idea but I also think my original idea was not too bad just simply because of the time I spent with this animation. There is always something others could see in my own work therefore I believe that it will provide a positive result and upgrade the animation. Other than that, I am very ahead of schedule and I have my two dissertation bounded on Friday already so as to a have range of time to do some correction if needed. For now, I just have to do some more blogs and redo that scene of animation, double check everything which should be alright for submission on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment