Tuesday 22 November 2016

[COP3] Practical Research on BIOLOGY!

One of the main reason why I am doing respiratory system is that I love biology. I hope I could do something I really like! 

All the memories flush back to my brain when doing research on this topic, I simply could not stop researching, it is so fascinating!

So first of all I decide to look at how public picture these molecules and most of them are just orb shapes, suppose that represents the full-filled atom ring and it is a strong bond in bond CO2 and O2 but O2 is even stronger.

Atoms showing how carbon and oxygen is bonded together. There are different ways to draw them out...what are the difference?

circles, dots and empty space




molecule model
bond using rings, carbon and oxygen in the same size
moving constantly?
Star war princess looking CO2?

Also I did my oxygen wrong in the first concept art, oxygen does not exist as individual atoms. So I should draw a compound!

There are many more different molecules in air, considering the ratio, I need to create a look for nitrogen and mixing different bits and pieces for other substances. 


 The research tell me that the alveoli is wrapped by many capillaries and remain me of the names of different parts involving in the respiratory system. However I am not planning to include all those difficult names in the animation. I may go for the GCSE levels and might just label a few important organs during the animation but still not sure if it will work? making an documentary animation? or go for the more narrative way to tell the story?


main organs

Also remains me of the gas exchanges between alveoli and capillaries. It is the red blood cells that carry the CO2 and oxygen so it takes a great part in the animation as well. I need to think of a creative way to tell all these information, not to make it too academic and scientific. Annabeth suggested me to make every organ a character, it would be really challenging since there are so many main component of the system. It needs to be selected carefully and designed as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment